If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website legacydetroittowingtruckservices.com, and you did not authorize its use, we must be notified in writing in order for us to investigate and identify the alleged infringed content and take further action.
We can’t take further action if you don’t provide us with the required information, so please provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the authorized person that will act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work and material that is claimed to have been infringed.
- Reasonable contact information that will allow us to easily contact the complaining party, such as a telephone number, email or address.
- A statement that the complaining party believes that use of the material or content in the manner complained of has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is completely accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Written notice should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.